Linton Regional Medical Center does not have a physician on the premises 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When a physician is not present, patients with healthcare emergencies will be assessed and treated by qualified medical personnel, with physician support available via phone and/or will be transferred to another hospital when necessary.
The LRMC team is adept at treating acute conditions that are easily diagnosed and treated. Plus, you can rely on us when the unexpected happens and urgent care or hospitalization is needed.
Typical acute and urgent care services are listed below, but our staff will make sure you are well informed when additional care is recommended.
- 24/7 advanced life support (ALS) ambulance service
- Emergency room services-including eEmergency
- Acute care/hospitalization
- Observation or holding bed
- Swing-bed services
- Level 5 Trauma Center
- Outpatient surgical services including colonoscopy/EGD
- Sleep studies
- Social services
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- IV infusions including antibiotics, blood transfusions, and iron
- Laboratory services